Aura 22, keum-boo, gold paste and electroplating on OneFire
This alloy lends itself to all of these gold surface techniques.
- Prepare gold by cutting sheet into the desired shapes.
- Heat the OneFire object to the proper temperature (700-800˚F / 370–427˚C)
- Burnish the gold lightly until it fuses.
Aura 22, gold paste
- Prepare the paste by stirring and adding liquid as needed to create a smooth creamy consistency.
- Paint the gold onto the desired areas and allow to dry completely. Apply a second layer to achieve a richer color.
- Heat according to the manufacturer's directions. Burnishing is typically not required but is a good idea.